Raithwaite ResortProjects - Mixed Use
Raithwaite Bay Resort offers a wide range of types of holiday accommodation in a unique setting. Two stream valleys flowing north-east to the beach just north of Whitby offer a wonderful microclimate together with a combination of intimate glades and spectacular views across the North Sea. Holder Mathias has capitalised on the potential of the site by securing planning consent for:
- a thirty-bed extension to the hotel
- unique woodland rooms associated with the hotel
- stunning coastal villas overlooking Raithwaite Bay
- a range of lodges in different settings across the site
- small groups of cottages
- a new “village” of holiday apartments
- … all focussed on a new square with artisan retail and cafes.
The development of Raithwaite Resort is a long term project where Holder Mathias continues to support their client in creating a unique holiday destination.